Monday, July 18, 2011

A small start

I guess everyone start somewhere, right?  And here I am, finally starting a blog I hope to be serious about.  I finally feel like I'm at the point where I have something to share, even if its by and by crowd-sourced from my Twitter network.

Kids have it easy, I think.  Kids readily jump in with both feet, even if they don't have the slightest clue how to do something.  As adults, we sit and wait and wait and wait for the right time.  And wait.

There is no right time.  You're never 100% ready for your new students.  You're never 100% ready for a baby.  We could learn a lot from kids.  I could learn a lot from kids.

I'm jumping in.  What's the old thing we used to yell as kids, oh yes, something to the tune of, "ready or not, here I come!"

Well, ready or not, here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment