Thursday, July 25, 2013

Best of MACUL 2013

I am thrilled to be presenting at the Best of MACUL conference tomorrow at Calhoun ISD. I will be presenting two hands-sessions: iPad Primer and Bulletin Boards 2.0. In Bulletin Boards 2,0, we will be exploring different free technologies that let us augment our classrooms and schools with digital content. Augmented reality is free and accessible technology and can come in the form of QR codes, augmented reality apps such as Aurasma, and geo-tagged tools such as Google Field Trips and ARIS.

Without getting into too much detail (I'll post my presentations later), here is the first of my handouts. This poster presents some possibilities for ways in which the Aurasma app can be used to add digital content to any classroom.



For your downloading pleasure, download and view my poster and other handouts here:
How can I use Aurasma in my classroom?
Using Quozio and Aurasma for awesomeness
Aurasma word wall examples
Augmented Reality vs. QR Codes

Enjoy and please share! As always, I freely share my materials, but please do give credit where credit is due!!

No comments:

Post a Comment