Sunday, March 24, 2013

Useful MACUL Handouts Round 1

Another great MACUL Conference! I am still wheeling from all of the great resources, the vast expertise, and the simply amazing people that filled the halls of Cobo just a few short days ago. We had representatives from Illinois, Maryland, Oregon and California, not to mention the Michigan educators and administrators who came from far reaches in Michigan, from Cadillac to Coloma, Monroe to Mt. Pleasant. I know I walked away with a renewed vision, refreshed passion, and a drive to continue to serve children through thoughtful technology integration.

If you attended any of the sessions at which I presented, I hope that you discovered some new ideas or new resources. Below are links to my handouts: Currently, my lengthy iPad Primer is on Scribd, available for your viewing and downloading pleasure. Please note that my work is Creative Commons licensed, for non-commercial use. Please provide attribution and please do not modify any part of my tutorials. Please DO share my tutorials with others and start the conversation about how you can better integrate iPads and apps into your classroom.


For more tutorials, check here periodically or follow me on Twitter. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment